Alta-Dutch Flat school competes with other schools in Cross Country, Volleyball, and Basketball
- In order to participate, students must maintain a 2.0 average with no “F’s” on the last official report card or official progress report. If grades slip below a C average, or an “F” is received for a grading period, student will be restricted from all activities and games until the average is brought up to a “C” and/or the "F" has been raised.
- When attempting to raise a grade, any outstanding work must be turned in 48 hours prior to the event to be considered for eligibility.
- Athletes must follow school and sports behavior rules to participate.
- Families must provide transportation to any sports activity.
- Student must attend school the day of the sporting event.
Athletic Participation Packet
ADFS Athletic Packet.pdf
Athletic Eligibility Form
Athletic Eligibility Form.pdf